It's not that I didn't want to so much as it is I didn't really find the time to. Between playing endless hours of World of Warcraft and hanging out with my friends and family, I had little time for much else.
Nevertheless, that little excursion is now over. I am back in beautiful San Francisco. So what happened when I was in LA? Allow me to provide you a quick recap:
- Hung out with my brother's in-laws on 5 different nights. I think that's a record for me. All very lovely people, really.
- As I said, I played WoW quite a bit. I believe about a total of a 48 hours was played over the twelve day period.
- I spent an unnecessary amount of money. Right after I finished paying off my credit card, I found a way to rack it right up again. God Bless Retail America.
- I was free from responsibility. This was a rare occasion, really. When I head down to my parent's house in LA, usually they inundate me with tons of little tasks. Not this time. I got time to hang out and just enjoy my time off.
- Enjoyed a wonderful NYE after-party at my best-friend, Sako's house. He was kind enough to open up his home and it turned out to be a beacon of entertainment in an otherwise boring LA. I got the opportunity to help out in taking care of a good friend who drank a little too much and catching up with some people I hadn't seen for over 4 years.
- I put over 1000 miles on my car in that 12 day period. Quite impressive, I must say.
- I made it home a little over 5 hours. Good job Rupen for leading most of the way.
Anyway. I'm feeling quite ill and should be asleep right now. I ended up leaving work a few hours after I got there because I wasn't feeling well. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to go into the office tomorrow. Good night.